Pages


4.27.2011

Ohio Pride

Today's new lust list category deals with my home state of Ohio.  I was born, raised, attended college (OSU if you couldn't tell by item #5 below), and have so many good memories here.  Although I love this state and being close to family and friends, I'll probably move someday soon for better job opportunities, and I've been looking for ways to keep a part of Ohio with me.  These items are just the ticket...

No. 1 ~ Ohio outline necklace - silver ~ Kris Nations via Tigertree
No. 2 ~ Chalkboard State Map ~ shop dirtsa via Etsy 
No. 3 ~ Customizable Ohio State Pillow ~ love, california
No. 4 ~ Ohio Plyboo Cutting Board ~ AHeirloom 
No. 5 ~ Cleveland Skyline: Day typography print ~ Erin Pilawski via Type City Cleveland {more to come about this project tomorrow!}
No. 6 ~ Script Ohio t-shirt ~ HOMAGE

The best part of items 3 and 4 are that they are customizable {and come in different state forms}.  You can ask them to place the heart wherever your own heart lies....and oh man do I wish Paper Parasol Press would make an Ohio print like the state prints seen below. They have just recently added a Texas print too, so maybe Ohio could be next if I put in a nice little request?


{11 x 14 Letterpress California and Illinois Posters}

PS: I just realized I feature t-shirts a lot.  Do you think it bum-ish of me?  I do appreciate a nice soft t though...

No comments:

Post a Comment