Pages


4.11.2011

Great Reads

It's Monday again and oh how I wish it wasn't.  My boyfriend came into town on Saturday for a little bit, and sadly, time went by too quickly, and he was off back to Columbus before we knew it.  We did get some fun stuff in there though (despite the rain), like catching a showing of The King's Speech, browsing the discount sales at Borders (60-80% off woo!),  and meeting up with my parents for a tasty dinner.  Speaking of Borders, my trip there this weekend has inspired my post for today with all things book related.  Relish in these lustful items...
No. 1 ~ The Great Gatsby Tee ~ Urban Outfitters
No. 2 ~ Penguin Classic Postcards ~ Urban Outfitters UK
No. 3 ~ Emma Book Clutch & The Importance of Being Earnest Book Clutch ~ Kate Spade
No. 4 ~ Stacked Paperback Wallpaper ~ Anthropologie 
No. 5 ~ Halve Bookends ~ Generate Design
No. 6 ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald Classic Novels ~ Penguin 

No comments:

Post a Comment