Pages


4.12.2011

Let's Get Graphic - the British Way

Well bloody bugger to you, you beastly bastard.
One of my new favorite quotes from the Oscar winning picture, The King's Speech.  I might have been a touch late on seeing the film, but it was well worth the wait.  It's amazing that such a film was going to earn a R rating just from a few extra choice f words before production cut them out.

Anyway, if you must know, I am obsessed over almost all things British.  I probably would have gotten around to this post eventually, but being as I just saw The King's Speech an all, I was inspired to do it sooner rather than later (and it most likely won't be the last time).  Let's get graphic the British way shall we...

No. 1 ~ London Tray ~ Maria Holmer Dahlgren
No. 2 ~ Pink Union Jack Cushion Cover via Raw Space
No. 3 ~ Vintage Oxford University T-shirt via Ebay seller 
No. 4 ~ Stripy London Mug & Tin Set via the London Transport Museum Shop
No. 5 ~ London's Skyline Print ~ Richard Coward for Transport for London
No. 6 ~ London City Bag ~ Brown Paper Packages
No. 7 ~ River Series - London Eye Plate ~ Snowden Flood
{fabulous prints via Stella McCartney Kids Collection}

Oh and my favorite designer, Stella McCartney, has done it again with this adorable girl's rain coat and dress.  Where can I find these in my size???  

No comments:

Post a Comment