Pages


5.19.2011

Your Next Read

{Dreaming in Color - Vivienne Strauss}

Today must be about recommendations because I have another great find to share with you...  

Would you like to read more, but just don't know what to pick up?  Perhaps, you're a big reader and need more recommendations?  Look no further...Your Next Read has you covered.

This site was first recommended to me by my boyfriend's mother and I think more people should know about it.  All you need to do is type in the name of a book, author, or genre, and Your Next Read with do the rest.  

Above is an example of what you'll see when you use the website.  I've typed in a book I've read by Lauren Willig called The Seduction of the Crimson Rose.  I'm a big fan of historical fiction especially pertaining to British monarchy and the colonial period in the US.  It's kind of like learning about a time period and reading a fiction book all in one, but I can't say I know many others that read this genre.  Your Next Read is like having hundreds of friends with the same taste as you to be there to give you recommendations.  The site also shows you reviews and tells you where you can buy a copy.  

Don't fret if you don't know where to start too.  The home page features selections from the top selling books of all time, award winners, and just overall favorites of the masses if you can't think of anything off the top of your head.  

Happy Reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment