Pages


5.23.2011

Outdoor Lounging

With the weather getting nicer, I want to get out and enjoy it as much as I can before the really hot weather hits.  Here's my lust list for stylishly lounging around outside from morning to night...
No. 1 ~ Blossom Floral Skirted Dress ~ Topshop
No. 2 ~ Knitted Mustard Crochet Fifties Style Cardigan ~ Topshop
No. 3 ~ Tan mini satchel bag ~ Dorthy Perkins 
No. 4 ~ Leather Toe Post Plait Flat Sandal ~ ASOS
No. 5 ~ Hurricane Lantern ~ via Surgical Shop
No. 6 ~ Tin Picnic Basket for 2 ~ Blyton
No. 7 ~ Giara Hermetic Glass Bottle - Sky Blue ~ Bormioli Rocco
No. 8 ~ Perfect Paper Straws - blue ~ Kikkerland 
No. 9 ~ Porthmeor Garden Deck Chair ~ Gallant & Jones
No. 10 ~ Coussin Coney 1 ~ Bonjour mon coussin
No. 11 ~ Picnic Gift Sparks Fleece Picnic Blanket Tote with Waterproof Backing ~ via Picnic World
No. 12 ~ Numero Pillow ~ Bonjour Mon Coussin
No. 13 ~ Traveler Record Player - tan with latch & carrying handle ~ Crosley
No. 14 ~ Water Hyacinth Floor Cushion ~ Toast
No. 15 ~ Striped Woven Lobsta Throw ~ CB2

3 comments:

  1. i want all of the above! i actually have the smaller version of the record player and i love it. i wish the weather in new york would be a little warmer so i could play outside more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the quality of the record player? I haven't bought one yet b/c I've read so many reviews saying it's cheaply made. I mean, the quality isn't going to be as good as the ones made years ago, but I don't want to drop $100 and have it break on me right away. Hopefully you'll see this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it's so Summery and it feels as if if you had all these things the day would just be perfect! x

    ReplyDelete