Pages


5.10.2011

UK Delights - Music Mix

In honor of Ellie Goulding's awesome performance on Saturday Night Live this past Saturday, I've decided to share some of my favorite songs/artists from the UK.  If you haven't already realized, I'm heavily influence by the UK in numerous ways, and many of my current favorite artists, e.g. Ellie Goulding, Kate Nash, Adele, Florence + the Machine, and Eliza Doolittle, are all from Great Britain. There were a lot of other musical contenders as well, so it was really hard to narrow it down for the finished mix.  I left many artists that I love off the list just because they weren't going along with my current mood at the time.  Anyway, without further ado, here is my UK Delights mix, and I've also provided a video of Ellie's performance too in case you missed it. 



I love how her live performances sound just like her album.  It's actually her voice and not some great production and computer work.

Enjoy,


No comments:

Post a Comment