Pages


5.23.2011

Don't Mind If I Rue

So this is going to be a quick post because I don't have much time, but the 5th issue of Rue came out today and I couldn't be more excited!
They have some lovely layouts for the summer months...some of my favs being about picnic and outdoor entertaining.  I actually have a few picnic posts coming up tomorrow and Wednesday here at Lusting After Life, so stay tuned.  Also, until I can find the time to post on this bad boy, here are a few photos and a video clip from the latest issue of Rue.  Sorry the photos are screen shot quality.  The issue just literally hit the internet an hour ago, so there aren't any photos up in the gallery yet.  If you click on the layouts, you'll get larger photos so you can actually see all the details they put into it.






No comments:

Post a Comment